Monday, April 11, 2011

Maternity Photoshoot with the Halls!

Last Friday, I had the immense pleasure and honor of photographing my FIRST maternity session! I met Yvonne (Vonnie) and Jon through my bestie, Corinne, a few months ago. Apparently, quite a few people think Vonnie and I are either the same person or twin sisters. Haha! The last few months, however, Vonnie's "baby bump" certainly has helped people tell us apart.
Vonnie and Jon are expecting their first little one by May 1st. Little Arianna Moriah is VERY loved and her arrival is highly anticipated by her parents. It was such a blessing to take photos of Jon and Vonnie as it is so obvious how much they love each other and their little one on the way! Below are a few of my favorite photos of them. More can be found on my Facebook page and on Flickr. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment