Monday, April 18, 2011

Big Eyes and "Silly Kisses!"

Sunday, April 10th, I had not one, but TWO photoshoots scheduled! The first photoshoot was with a childhood friend of my boyfriend's, the lovely miss Cindy Romero. With my boyfriend Tim acting as assistant, the three of us had fun trekking through the back roads of Chino Hills as well as exploring parks and outdoor shopping malls during our session. I LOVED photographing Cindy because she has gorgeous, big eyes that catch and reflect light! Some of my favorite photos of Cindy are posted below.








Later that day, I had the privilege of doing a family/maternity photoshoot with the Melashenko family at Prospect Park. I have known Tiffany (the momma) since I was a little kid, but we had been out of touch for several years. It was so great so see her and meet her beautiful family! Tiffany and Jay are expecting their third little boy any day! The fourth photo down is probably my favorite. The boys, Jayden and Colben, are giving "silly kisses" (aka blowing raspberries) on their mommy's tummy for their little brother! I'm so grateful that Tiff and Jay allowed me to photograph their growing family! :) Below are a few of my favorite shots of the Melashenkos. More photos can be seen (for both photoshoots) on my Flickr account! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment