Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MAY I Catch Up, Please? ;)

Whew! May has been such a busy and intense month!!! I've been finishing classes, moving to a new residence, doing photoshoots, editing photos, and so much more! I apologize that my busyness has resulted in a lack of blog posts! Now to play catch up for the month of May! This is going to be a LONG post! ;)

The first weekend of this month, I was hired to photograph a charity event in Riverside benefiting La Sierra Academy--the La Sierra Ladies Tea! It was absolutely delightful! Each table had its own unique set up for the tea/luncheon, some of which were quite fun and over-the-top. And the competitive auction toward the end of the event was lively and thoroughly entertaining (especially when the puppy was being auctioned off)! Below are just a few of my favorite photos from that afternoon.




The next weekend, I found myself in Long Beach photographing a bridal shower. The bride, Ashley, wore the most adorable L.W.B. ("little white dress)! The party was beautiful, the food amazing (Buca di Beppo... yuuuum!), and the games were hilarious. It was such an honor to be part of Ashley's special day, a beautiful celebration of a bride-to-be! Here are a few of my favorite photographs of the shower.




*Next post will be completely devoted to the AMAZING newborn session I got to do this month! With as much as I love babies, it definitely deserves its own post! ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment